Forum Cordbux   →   News and Information   →   Cordbux News   →   Important News

Important News

Started by difmedia Jun 19th, 2024 at 21:58
russo13
Standard
Aug 09th, 2024 at 17:57

unfortunately the site turned into a scam

My plan ends in September and I haven't been able to withdraw it for over 2 months, they only let me withdraw it to some!?!?!? If it hasn't become a SCAM because no one responds anymore??

« Last Edit: Aug 09th, 2024 at 18:05 by russo13 »
difmedia
admin
Aug 10th, 2024 at 13:42

Hello 

not to much left then we introduce new version of Cordbux 

all spamers who call us scam gonna be paid and after get pernamet ban 

Till end of AUG all payment methods gonna back 

Best Regards

russo13
Standard
Aug 10th, 2024 at 18:31

Thank you very much for responding 👍🏻

If the message was for me, sir adm, no problem, (I would like to see you in the place of people who don't know anything), but as I said, if you want to delete me later that's fine!!! I didn't do anything wrong, I questioned it many times and I haven't had an answer until today.

Thanks again for responding.

contry
Bronze
Aug 11th, 2024 at 14:13
difmedia wrote:

Hello 

not to much left then we introduce new version of Cordbux 

all spamers who call us scam gonna be paid and after get pernamet ban 

Till end of AUG all payment methods gonna back 

Best Regards

I look forward to see Payeer come back. Today I just buy new shares and they will expire on 20 september and then I finaly hope that I can asked payout and will recieved it in my Payeer. 

Pknand440
Standard
Aug 17th, 2024 at 13:03
difmedia wrote:

Hello

We have made some updates

To regulate our cashflow and money laudering we have made some important changes 

From Purchace ballance you can  Advertise and buy Memberships 

Rev Shares you can buy only from your account ballance 

If you have some funds left or still wanna make some deposits to your purchase balance you still  can do it till 30/06/2024 and open ticket to transfer your existing purchase balance to main balance to buy Rev Shares 

After 30/06/2024 we not gonna transfer funds from yours purchase balance to main balance 

Points you can spend in our updated point store , Point conversation no longer available 

Best Regards

Dif Media Ltd Team 

meer
Standard
Aug 18th, 2024 at 08:46

Hello

To regulate our cashflow and money laudering we have made some important changes 

If you have some funds left or still wanna make some deposits to your purchase balance you still  can do it till 17/08/2024 and open ticket to transfer your existing purchase balance to main balance to buy Rev Shares 

After 30/06/2024 we not gonna transfer funds from yours purchase balance to main balance 

Points you can spend in our updated point store , Point conversation no longer available 

Logix21
Standard
Aug 18th, 2024 at 12:27
Damn
Kirito_est
Standard
Aug 18th, 2024 at 13:13

Nice

Joneia
Standard
Aug 18th, 2024 at 21:04
difmedia escreveu:

Olá 

não sobrou muito então apresentamos a nova versão do Cordbux 

todos os spammers que nos chamam de golpes serão pagos e depois banidos do pernamet 

Até o final de agosto, todos os métodos de pagamento estarão de volta 

Atenciosamente

Boa tarde fiquei muito triste por não receber por não me responder mas em vez de dizer que é golpe decidir esperar acho que todos merecem um tempo ja que o site não saiu do ar e não fechou a discussão do fórum desejo que tudo volte ao normal e sucesso aos usuários e a equipe tbm 

Prem9680
Standard
Aug 19th, 2024 at 08:57
difmedia wrote:

Hello

If you have some funds left or still wanna make some deposits to your purchase balance you still  can do it till 30/06/2024 and open ticket to transfer your existing purchase balance to main balance to buy Rev Shares 

Best Regards

Dif Media Ltd Team