Forum Cordbux   →   Support   →   Problems and Doubts   →   Membership changes again.

Membership changes again.

Started by contry May 31st, 2023 at 16:31
contry
Bronze
May 31st, 2023 at 16:31

Hello,

Normally I have a bronze membership but on 01 April my bronze membership was changed into standard and than Loyal Membership.

On 01 May I had the Loyal Membership again till 31 may but when I logged in today I see that I am again standard member.

When it is again because you do changes on the site for the members it is oke but can you PLEASE inform the members that on for example 31 May the hole day it can that your membership is standard and not loyal or other upgrade membership.

It can that you have informed the members for example on telegram but I have not that, or whatsapp what I also not have because I have not a smartphone.

difmedia
admin
May 31st, 2023 at 21:44

Hello

at a moment we adding it manualy but our coders working and soon it will goes with exchage points 

But this future coming soon like and more updates 

Best Regards

Dif Media Team

contry
Bronze
Jun 02nd, 2023 at 13:01

Hello admin,

Thank you for the fast response.

When there come changes again PLEASE inform the members here on forum a few days before so that everyone know for example ; I was loyal and now back to standard even when I had more than 2500 points with offerwalls BUT when they got informed a few days ago than it will be more for example . I was loyal and now back to standard, oke admin make now changes so it will be back normall again tommorrow.

difmedia
admin
Jun 03rd, 2023 at 00:27

Hello

Dear Contry 

Now it will be more simple to get membership now just need come to our Hot New Point Store 

as we promised we just working to make our members happy

Best Regards

Dif Media Ltd

russo13
Bronze
Jun 16th, 2023 at 19:28

Very good news

dachovski
Bronze
Aug 23rd, 2023 at 14:18
difmedia wrote:

Hello

Dear Contry 

Now it will be more simple to get membership now just need come to our Hot New Point Store 

as we promised we just working to make our members happy

Best Regards

Dif Media Ltd

dachovski
Bronze
Aug 23rd, 2023 at 14:19
contry wrote:

Hello admin,

Thank you for the fast response.

When there come changes again PLEASE inform the members here on forum a few days before so that everyone know for example ; I was loyal and now back to standard even when I had more than 2500 points with offerwalls BUT when they got informed a few days ago than it will be more for example . I was loyal and now back to standard, oke admin make now changes so it will be back normall again tommorrow.