Forum Cordbux   →   Support   →   Problems and Doubts   →   rrs, 1 click per day worth $0.0035

rrs, 1 click per day worth $0.0035

Started by babyruth Oct 17th, 2022 at 08:16
babyruth
Standard
Oct 17th, 2022 at 08:16

yes, no contest nor opposing for recycling with $0.0 amount, but still, most rrs are not clicking after recycling them many times.

and if we are lucky to get rrs with clicks, sad to say, only rr with 1 click per day worth $0.0035 only gets mostly. as computed below;

• $0.0035 x 30 days = $0.105 for 30 days for renting each $.2.

• then, however, if we recycled them several times per month and let's say 15 days left to get clicks that rr, then it just earned $0.0525 from the amount of $0.2, $0.0035 x 15 days.

• so, it is really so sad as it is a big loss in renting rrs.

in conclusion, at least 2 clicks x $0.0035 = $0.007 x 30 days = $0.21 for active rr and more than or at least 3 clicks for recycled rrs to earn in renting rrs.

please, kindly do something about rrs though most of the admins say that they are human and admins have no control over them.

thank you.

ps;

by the way, just confused about my not updated deposit history.

difmedia
admin
Oct 17th, 2022 at 16:52

Hello

we still working on it but from cordbux start members activyti rapidly growing 

in one month avg grown up from 33.27% til 38.68% so its means and rented referals avg up 

its realy hard  find active members especialy some of them active 2 or 3 days and stop working who have direct referals should see it 

for this reason we offering free recycle for rented referals with no limit 

About missing trancastions in history 

Reason when we removed Paypal as payment procesor we deleted all transaction from system  

But soon maybe Paypal back as cashout for our members but we still thinking about it 

Best Regards

babyruth
Standard
Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:46
difmedia wrote:

Hello

we still working on it but from cordbux start members activyti rapidly growing 

in one month avg grown up from 33.27% til 38.68% so its means and rented referals avg up 

hoping, it will be fixed and we are patiently waiting for the fixation.

i guess, not mine 'coz most of my rrs have only 1 click everyday and have 1 click again when they are recycled.

honestly, i preferred rr system even though they are profiting a small amount per month than the so-called human rrs. at least, they have a guaranteed amount to be earned for having clicks when we are clicking at least 4 ads per day.

difmedia wrote:

its realy hard  find active members especialy some of them active 2 or 3 days and stop working who have direct referals should see it 

for this reason we offering free recycle for rented referals with no limit 

just confused about where the human rrs come from if they are thousands per higher membership for thousands of members plus incoming members. that's a lot of or quite many human rrs.

for me, rr system is the best. 

difmedia wrote:

About missing trancastions in history 

Reason when we removed Paypal as payment procesor we deleted all transaction from system  

But soon maybe Paypal back as cashout for our members but we still thinking about it 

thank you for the info and no worries. i was just confused.

« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2022 at 13:10 by babyruth »
brainy
Verified
Received: $6.448395
Balance: $0.1397
Referrals: 106
Oct 22nd, 2022 at 04:47

In other words, or lets make it simple, we will not put our money or invest without return, 

difmedia
admin
Oct 22nd, 2022 at 10:12
brainy wrote:

In other words, or lets make it simple, we will not put our money or invest without return, 

Well looks like not every one understanding how its work 

and not sure what kind of Membership to pick up 

Even with Golden Membership can make nice profit if avg 2.00  but our project avg now 2.40 avg 

difmedia
admin
Oct 22nd, 2022 at 10:33

Lets give examples

Golden Membership

Costings 

5$ Membership Fee 

500 Rented Referals for 30 Days 100$

Min turn back 

Personal Earnings from Golden Membership 2.00$

500 rented referals 30days x min avg 2.00 (our project now avg 2.40) 500RR x 0.07$ x 30days = 105$

So with min turn back first month u can do easy min 2$ profit 

Lets say you thinking to stay and work with us in future so when your Earnings growin up 

By renew RR with discount 

5% , 10% or 15% 

so your income grown up and easy just with Golden Membership you can do 20$ profit every month

« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2022 at 10:34 by difmedia »
babyruth
Standard
Oct 24th, 2022 at 15:21
brainy wrote:

hello, kabayan.

nice envision or thoughts, be of the opinion. 

difmedia wrote:

Well looks like not every one understanding how its work 

and not sure what kind of Membership to pick up 

Even with Golden Membership can make nice profit if avg 2.00  but our project avg now 2.40 avg 

i guess, brainy or we, are just stating the reality in a simple way with an honest opinion or straightforward. meaning, we are here or in any ptc site to earn and not to lose.

the only thing that i really don't understand is where those so-called human rrs come from if they are numerous and limitless available in recycling.

difmedia wrote:

Costings 

5$ Membership Fee 

500 Rented Referals for 30 Days 100$

Min turn back 

Personal Earnings from Golden Membership 2.00$

500 rented referals 30days x min avg 2.00 (our project now avg 2.40) 500RR x 0.07$ x 30days = 105$

So with min turn back first month u can do easy min 2$ profit 

yes, i guess, you are right... IF they are clicking everyday with 2 clicks or $0.007 for 30 days based on your example. but the fact is most of the rrs are not clicking everyday. and if those inactive rrs are recycled, they are fixed with 1 click only worth $0.0035 everyday to date as i said earlier.

like an example of mine;

$--, my investment including your consolation bonus.

as a golden member for almost 2 months with 46rrs recycled plus 9rrs ran out of time out of 100 rrs, so, only 45 rrs are active.

and because they have fixed clicks of 1 per rr, even though they are recycled many times, they are still not earning profitable. but as you said, you are still in the process of working on them. so, it's understandable, we can still wait patiently as your site is still in the stage of being recently started or launched.

difmedia wrote:

Lets say you thinking to stay and work with us in future so when your Earnings growin up 

By renew RR with discount 

5% , 10% or 15% 

so your income grown up and easy just with Golden Membership you can do 20$ profit every month

$20 per month with golden membership? i doubt it if most or some rrs are inactive, then recycled many times, but with still 1 click fixed. maybe, if using rr system and not the so-called human rrs, yes, it could be or more than that, i bet.

but maybe, i was wrong. so, let's see in the days go by. i am willing to stay here longer or till it exists as long as it is profitable.

hoping for the best with your site.

moneyline
Verified
Oct 24th, 2022 at 19:00

Administrators must understand that Human RRs only generate losses and nobody likes that type of RR's, I still don't understand how they still place those RRs.

In order to have an adoption of the users, the RR must be BOTS to guarantee their function and always perform the clicks according to each membership.

Nobody will want to invest in HUMAN RR since we all know that the only thing they generate are losses, WE ALL KNOW THAT, no matter what the Admin's always try to say that we recycle, that it is free to recycle, that you extend to win, they will always give losses regardless whatever is done and they know it very well.

The worst RR system that exists is the so-called HUMAN RR.

It is so.

P.D: Excuse my bad English, I use a translator.

« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2022 at 19:01 by moneyline »
difmedia
admin
Oct 25th, 2022 at 06:21

Well we working on it and our project AVG growing every day 

babyruth
Standard
Oct 25th, 2022 at 15:31
moneyline wrote:

Administrators must understand that Human RRs only generate losses and nobody likes that type of RR's, I still don't understand how they still place those RRs.

first of all, thank you for giving further insight on this matter. yes, it is really confusing.

moneyline wrote:

Nobody will want to invest in HUMAN RR since we all know that the only thing they generate are losses, WE ALL KNOW THAT, no matter what the Admin's always try to say that we recycle, that it is free to recycle, that you extend to win, they will always give losses regardless whatever is done and they know it very well.

yes, definitely agreed with that. but i feel that admin has no bad intention, in other words, no intention to scam. i do believe that he is trusted and honest in his saying. being responsive of him is a proof that he is sincere in his doings. just give him some times to prove himself as admin of his company, as our admin.

besides, british people or britons are the world's most honest people acc to nottingham university researchers or team of psychologists published in nature newspaper on mar 2016.

just saying and it doesn't mean that i am right... or my instinct. 😄

moneyline wrote:

The worst RR system that exists is the so-called HUMAN RR.

It is so.

just confused, is that the so-called human rrs also a part of the rr system or is it also the rr system itself? i thought, they are all true humans as what all the admins claiming or asserting is, that's why they have different number of clickings..

oh, no wonder they have same fixed clicks after recycled. thanks for the info.

'coz as to my knowledge, those bot rrs are called rr system, but they can be managed through css codes or css attributes that influence the all-out html elements of the site or its overall style. as rr system can be attributed to 100% clickings, or 90% clickings and so on by css coding on some or designated properties.

moneyline wrote:

P.D: Excuse my bad English, I use a translator.

may i know, what translator you are using? hahaha

actually, it is not bad. mine is grammatically very poor and trying hard. nosebleed on my part. 😄