Forum Cordbux   →   Support   →   Problems and Doubts   →   Changes

Changes

Started by thegaffer Nov 27th, 2023 at 20:30
thegaffer
Standard
Nov 27th, 2023 at 20:30

Not happy with changes here.Had 75 rented referrals for months here which earned every day now almost all gone. New rev-shares not worth it $0.08 return by time cash out and site takes their percentage cannot earn anywhere near what i waplus can only purchase with earnings as unable to add funds seems until next year.

« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2023 at 20:33 by thegaffer »
difmedia
admin
Nov 28th, 2023 at 04:07
thegaffer wrote:

Not happy with changes here.Had 75 rented referrals for months here which earned every day now almost all gone. New rev-shares not worth it $0.08 return by time cash out and site takes their percentage cannot earn anywhere near what i waplus can only purchase with earnings as unable to add funds seems until next year.

From Rev Shares you will return aswell every day and by yours membership you can have 100 Rev Shares so its mean 8$ profit every 40 days + Personal earnings from the adds and direct referals 

Deposits enabled again for limited time

Best Regards

« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2023 at 10:19 by difmedia »
thegaffer
Standard
Nov 28th, 2023 at 19:25

I think was earning that or more with referrals around $4 to $5 payout every week with clicking all ads.

difmedia
admin
Nov 29th, 2023 at 10:21
thegaffer wrote:

I think was earning that or more with referrals around $4 to $5 payout every week with clicking all ads.

But we have increased personal earnings on personal adds 

so you not lose nothing and rev shares its extra earning posabilyti

Best Regards