Forum Cordbux   →   Online Earning Discusions   →   Online Scam List   →   TogyBux

TogyBux

Started by ptcnelson Feb 08th, 2024 at 11:31
ptcnelson
Standard
Feb 08th, 2024 at 11:31

I was a member of togybux. I was an active one everyday. I was hovering around the withdraw minimum and in the middle of a video ad I got logged out. I tried to log in and got suspended. So I sent togybux admin/support an email about this suspention. He replied back to me what is my username, I replied back with username and never heard from him again. 

This is a scam in the ptc platforms, many scammers use this strategy to scam their memebers. And those payment proofs, lol, 2 things they are either fake, or they are real. The fake ones most likily the admin or his minions are out there spreading fake payments proofs, or they are real but admin only pays certain members who are online friends, or actual friends, or members who are scammers themselves who don't care to get all these referral who are acive and get burnt near the minimum withdraw. So admin will pay those who will help with his scam. Show people money/payment and they will get corrupted for $$$. 

I have already started to take. acrap all over togybux forum. He/she needs to be exposed.

selami17
Bronze
Feb 09th, 2024 at 05:06

merhaba ben de az daha uyelik yükselişi yapacaktım. sahte siteler için de toggybux un adını gördüm .iyi ki de görmüşüm.

« Last Edit: Feb 09th, 2024 at 05:08 by selami17 »
difmedia
admin
Feb 09th, 2024 at 10:18

Hello

I wan to be Fair with you 

We didnt working with them we didnt known who founders of togy bux 

So I cant tell any expirence with them 

But realy big thanks for let us 

Best Regards

Dif Media Ltd 

« Last Edit: Feb 09th, 2024 at 10:18 by difmedia »
brainy
Verified
Received: $4.505195
Balance: $0
Referrals: 106
Feb 20th, 2024 at 12:40

Nice Information it Helps a lot.

Thank you

hamzasaif
Golden
Feb 28th, 2024 at 09:37

Togybux is a scam platform 

lidi
Standard
Mar 14th, 2024 at 13:14
hamzasaif wrote:

Togybux is a scam platform 

...She didnt payme either

Elisa1968
Bronze
May 20th, 2024 at 22:13

thank you for information

Amitjoiya
Standard
Jul 10th, 2024 at 19:28

Block all over massages

Amitjoiya
Standard
Jul 10th, 2024 at 19:28
ptcnelson wrote:

I was a member of togybux. I was an active one everyday. I was hovering around the withdraw minimum and in the middle of a video ad I got logged out. I tried to log in and got suspended. So I sent togybux admin/support an email about this suspention. He replied back to me what is my username, I replied back with username and never heard from him again. 

This is a scam in the ptc platforms, many scammers use this strategy to scam their memebers. And those payment proofs, lol, 2 things they are either fake, or they are real. The fake ones most likily the admin or his minions are out there spreading fake payments proofs, or they are real but admin only pays certain members who are online friends, or actual friends, or members who are scammers themselves who don't care to get all these referral who are acive and get burnt near the minimum withdraw. So admin will pay those who will help with his scam. Show people money/payment and they will get corrupted for $$$. 

I have already started to take. acrap all over togybux forum. He/she needs to be exposed.

bahachin
Standard
Jul 13th, 2024 at 08:56

Glad you guys and gals mentioned this. Mucho Gracia!!