Forum Cordbux   →   Members   →   Member Introduction   →   Hello!

Hello!

Started by redhaired May 08th, 2024 at 00:47
redhaired
Standard
May 08th, 2024 at 00:47

Hello Everyone!

I'm a new member of this site and hope not to have problems. I have specialized in French, Russian, and English. I'm a translator and editor of technical and scientific literature. My native country is Bulgaria and I'm also a permanent resident of New Zealand. Good luck to all of you!🍀

bahachin
Standard
May 08th, 2024 at 08:38

Welcome. Hope you enjoy this site! In my country( Malaysia) , bilingual is a norm. But most persons can speak or write at least 3 languages plus speaking their own race dialects!

« Last Edit: May 08th, 2024 at 08:39 by bahachin »
redhaired
Standard
May 11th, 2024 at 05:49

My native language (Bulgarian) is difficult to learn because it includes many nuances for the same object or action, making it rich and the translators don't find how to interpret them. The dialects in the Bulgarian language sound different from region to region compared to the literature language. In the past, Bulgaria was a francophone country but nowadays English is dominant. I have studied Italian, Polish, and Spanish based on the 3 languages I  graduated with, and can read and understand them without a problem. 

Mmohsin1980
Standard
May 12th, 2024 at 10:37
Hi Every one
redhaired
Standard
May 21st, 2024 at 06:58

Hi and welcome to this beautiful site!💯

bahachin
Standard
Jul 11th, 2024 at 07:53

Welcome evryone !

linali123
Standard
Jul 28th, 2024 at 05:24

hello 

bahachin
Standard
Jul 28th, 2024 at 09:53
redhaired wrote:

My native language (Bulgarian) is difficult to learn because it includes many nuances for the same object or action, making it rich and the translators don't find how to interpret them. The dialects in the Bulgarian language sound different from region to region compared to the literature language. In the past, Bulgaria was a francophone country but nowadays English is dominant. I have studied Italian, Polish, and Spanish based on the 3 languages I  graduated with, and can read and understand them without a problem. 

... Nuances in different shades of meanings are an obstacles. Like the Chinese language before a simplified version was invented, for years many individulas just can't understand the same pronunciation of a word attached to another unless one is a regular user of that language. Can understand your situation . Perhaps , in future an invented global language will help us to overcome language barriers !

Amekali
Standard
Jul 29th, 2024 at 08:03
Mmohsin1980 wrote:
Hi Every one

nhossain02
Bronze
Jul 29th, 2024 at 20:07
This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
Cordbux Team.